The following Terms and Conditions ("Terms and Conditions") constitute an agreement between SipCo Systems India Private Limited and the user ("you," "user", "Customer" or "Subscriber") of SipCo Systems’s business services and any related products or services ("Service").
BY ACTIVATING OR USING THE SERVICE, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU ARE OF LEGAL AGE TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT AND THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND FULLY ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
BY ACTIVATING OR USING THE SERVICE YOU ARE ACCEPTING THE FOLLOWING POINTS
1. SipCo , SipCo SoftPhone , SipCo MysoftPhone , SipCo Secure Calls , SipCo Lite , SipCo Dialer are trademarks of SipCo Systems India (P) Limited.All other trademarks are recognized as properties of their respective owners
2. SipCo systems caters only to the needs of IP telecommunication service providers but not their end users .
3. In case of low voice quality, bad user experience or any other concerns, end users may seek help from their respective service providers to resolve the issues. SipCo Systems holds no responsibility or liability in resolving such issues between end users and service providers.
4. As a application solution provider, SipCo Systems develops software applications and sell the same to subscribers / VoIP service providers / IP telecommunication providers but SipCo Systems will not generate or route voice calls . So SipCo systems is not responsible for any issues arise in the service providers network .
5.We do not encourage VoIP providers from carrying out business operations in areas deemed to be sensitive.
6. You will be solely responsible for any violations of local laws and regulations or violations of ISP terms of service resulting from such use. You also agree to indemnify us for any claims, damages or expenses resulting from your use of the Services. SipCo Systems reserves the right to disconnect Services immediately if SipCo Systems determines, in its sole and absolute discretion, that you have used the Service or the application in violation of applicable laws, including without limitation laws of jurisdictions outside the India. You are solely liable for any and all use of the Service and/or solution by any person making use of the Service provided to you
7. You agree that you are responsible for all use(s) related to your account. You understand this means that you accept full liability and responsibility for your actions or the actions of anyone who uses the Service via your account with or without your permission. You agree that the Internet is not a secure network and that third parties may be able to intercept, access, use or corrupt the information and telephone calls you transmit over the Internet. In order to maintain the security of your Service, you should safeguard your User IDs and Passwords ,use lengthy &complex passwords and secure your equipment with firewalls etc.,
8. SipCo Systems reserves the right to terminate, change the product plans or modify the Service if SipCo Systems determines, in its sole discretion, that you are using the Service for business purpose .
9. We( SipCo Systems) have the right to suspend or discontinue service generally, or to disconnect the Service, at any time. In addition, we reserve the right to immediately disconnect the Service at any time without notice due to non-payment or unlawful or inappropriate use of the Service.
10. The foregoing are subject to the laws of the Republic of India and the courts in Hyderabad, India shall have the exclusive jurisdiction on any dispute that may arise out of the use of our website , products or services .
11. SipCo Systems will not store any user information or call logs and it will not publish or use any customer’s information like IP address of an equipment without notifying the customer
12. As a courtesy to its customers , SipCo Systems may offer support in submitting Apps to store using customer's developer account. But SipCo Systems is not responsible for managing customer's developer accounts on google ,Apple , Microsoft or any other store .
13. Application approval on store may take some time depends on the store provider. SipCo System is not responsible for the delay in accepting Applications on store other than app bugs .
14. When there is any compatibility update needed for newer versions of mobile OS or hardware , SipCo Systems will plan the schedule for updates.